or sometimes outside the shower

Saturday, October 15, 2011

#22: Troublesome and yet.


I opened my eyes, and the next thing I know is I crashed into a car.  

Sobrang hindi na biro tong pagod ko.   Even on a regular day, I go home tired, sleeping while driving.  I got lucky this 1:30am that I crashed to a neighbor's parked car, and not crushed in between two trucks!  It's only now that I see the impact of how tired I am and how important my health is.  I actually prayed to God and thanked him that this happened.  To me, even if this seems like a disaster,  it made me feel how lucky I am still.  Yun nga lang, my brother Jeffrey said, this is what you call "shi* happens".  And yes, he's right.

I was rescued by my worried Mom.  And my eldest brother went sleep walking to help us out.  Suddenly, I felt like a 10 year old girl once again.  Helpless and in need of taking care of.  Its not everyday that you crash into someone else's car!  To me, it was very shocking.  I am still a bit traumatized til now.  I don't have money.  I don't have talyer contacts. I don't even know how those stuff work and how to deal.  All I know is I was tired and that I'm sorry, and that my body hurts and that I'm sorry.

Well, I didn't get the nagging that I expected...I just felt really guilty and sorry at 1:30am. My Mom said I should listen to her more and I should thank God and that I should rest and sleep.

Later I woke up, I got texts and calls from my brothers and friends who knew about what happened. They wanted to know how I was and were hoping I wasn't hurt. Then when I went down for breakfast and I saw the cutest thing:   my Dad trying to fix my injured, incurable Jane.  As if trying to revive a dead person.

I just really feel like...I don't know.  Supported and loved?  Troublesome and yet.


Well...at least this will make me stay home.  Good news for my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment